Titel

Barnfind Lanz Bulldog D7500

Alles über den Lanz Bulldog - Glühköpfe. In diesem Forum sind auch Beiträge zu Halb- und Volldieseln bis Ende 2009 enthalten.

Barnfind Lanz Bulldog D7500

Beitragvon torstein_teigene » 19.05.2021, 14:45

Some years ago I found this Lanz stored in a barn here in Norway, and after a few years of persuading the owner to sell it I am lucky enough to be the new owner :D

The man who sold it to me told that his father was the original owner. Sometime during the 1980’s, his father had a large “service” on the tractor. Dismantled all covers, pipes, engine, axels etc., changed a few bushings & gaskets, cleaned it etc.
Next he made a video showing the start-up and maintenance procedure for this tractor, for his family to know in case of his death. Next he drove it into the barn and probably soaked it with penetrating corrosion resistant oil or similar. Some time later the man died, and the tractor remained in the barn for the next 25-30 years until I bought it. All I needed to do was clean the oil system, lube up the tractor, and then start up the tractor. It is now stored in my garage together with a few other similars.

I would like to get my hands on a set of rubber tires for this tractor. Original ones are not easy to find, so I am looking for alternative wheels. I am sure there are other’s like me that have made the swap from steel to rubber without using original wheels?
Does anybody know if there are any wheels that looks like the original ones, and will fit the D7500 without rebuilding ?
Dateianhänge
3.png
2.jpg
1.jpg
torstein_teigene
Benutzer

Re: Barnfind Lanz Bulldog D7500

Beitragvon Stephan-1975 » 24.05.2021, 09:06

Hello,

I have a similar bulldog. It was an export bulldog with 6 gears and without a footbrake and it was delivered in the 1940´s with iron wheels. Some previous owner of mine put the Bulldog on rubber wheels. The front rims were rusted through. I exchanged them. The rims are from a Hannomag AL28. These fit, but you need an adapter piece between the rim and the wheel hub. You can find it in the spare part trade. The tire size is 6.5-20. Such tires can still be bought today.

Usually the 5 liter bulldogs have 24 inch rims at the back. I had 28 inch rims mounted on it, because one of the previous owner did it. The 5 liter Bulldogs, which were delivered with iron tires, have a semicircular elevation on the standing sheets byside, so you can install the 28 inch rims without any problems. These are not original rims, and I don't know from which vehicle they come from. But the 28 inch rims from Ursus bulldog do also fit and they are sometimes offered on Ebay Kleianzeigen (Germany). The tire size is 12.4-28.

How is your bulldog? With or w/o foodbrake and 3 or 6 gears?

[URL=https://www.bilder-upload.eu/bild-4d6f26-1621843410.jpg.html]

[URL=https://www.bilder-upload.eu/bild-9d1815-1621843512.jpg.html]

regards Stephan
Stephan-1975
Benutzer

Zurück zu Lanz-Bulldog, Glühköpfe